Create a taxonomy to structure how you Tag campaign assets, campaigns and experiments. Approaching Tags with this mindset is going to help you stay organized.
Tip: Read How to: Use Tags for detailed steps on adding, creating, editing and deleting Tags.
Start with Audiences
Start with MetaMatch Audiences to begin creating your taxonomy and Tag Audiences based on target personas and regions.
- Examples of region Tags: NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM
- Examples of persona Tags: Functional Users, Decision Makers, Influencers
Tag your Ads
Head over to the Library > Ads page to build on your taxonomy and Tag Ads based on offers, objectives and solutions.
- Examples of offer Tags: Demo, Trial, Case Study, Event, Blog Post
- Examples of objective Tags: Demand Generation, Demo Generation, Gated Content
- Examples of solution Tags: Automation, Data Analysis, Consultation
Tag your remaining assets, campaigns and experiments
Use your new Tag taxonomy to Tag remaining campaign assets, campaigns and experiments:
- Library > Creatives, make sure you're in Table view
- Library > Offers
- Campaign > Experiments
Awesome! Your Tag taxonomy should serve you excellently in organizing your campaign assets, campaigns and experiment reporting.