Remember in school when you came back from summer break and you'd have to write an essay on how you spent your vacation? 🛫🌴🥥🌊
Well, if we were writing an essay on what Metadata's Product Team has been up to:
we took this month to bring an audience that customers have requested into the platform and continued our streak of building small tweaks and updates to improve platform experience and ease of use.
These updates will help you stay laser-focused on:
- eliminating technical and repetitive tasks,
- executing campaign experiments at scale, and
- optimizing campaigns to pipeline and revenue
Last month we jumped in.
This month let’s embrace the dog days of summer and float into this release:
Table of contents:
New to Platform
New Audience: E-Commerce
Customers asked, and we listened.
E-commerce audiences are a brand new audience for targeting. E-commerce audiences are available for Display, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
You can now create audiences with contacts from e-Commerce companies based on:
- e-Commerce Category
- Company Revenue
- Web Traffic Rank
- Store Platform
New to Your Inbox
New Email: Performance Digest
Enable the Weekly Digest to receive insights about campaign results, channel performance, triggered opportunities, and converted accounts in your email every Monday morning.
Ready to learn more? Check out this knowledge base article for more details.
If you get the urge to say, "thank you for being a friend" after getting a few of these - we get it.
Like Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia, the performance digest email is a helpful friend you can count on for you and your team.
Remember back in the spring when we added Google Ads to the platform? Well, we've made some awesome updates to the channel.
Keyword Historical Data
What if we could see if a keyword will perform well before launching a campaign?
Guess what? Now it is possible in Metadata.
In Keyword Library and Wizard, you can see the average monthly search volume and the bid amount related to all keywords.
You'll never have to say, "I didn't see this coming" if you use this feature to check if the bid amount defined will match your selected keyword and the keyword's relevance in the Google Search network.
Dynamic Content Audiences
Our world famous dynamic audiences are now available for Google Ads campaigns. At this moment this is only available for Salesforce Contacts audiences.
Tags for Assets
Tags for assets are a new level of organization and clarity to support your team moving fast. They are available for creatives, audiences, ads, offers, and experiments.
- Note: A tag created can be used in multiple places, so deleting a tag will cause it to be deleted from all other spots its used in the platform.
Landing Page Testing
Marketers know - one poorly set up landing page can legit ruin a campaign.
With the landing page testing now available in platform, your team can ensure landing pages are actually ready for go live and convert leads.
- Located in the Offers Library tab, users have the option to test their landing pages.
Ready for more control when it comes to display campaigns in the platform? We've got two new updates:
1) Dynamic Audiences now includes Salesforce and G2 Intent Data (contact only)
2) To improve the quality and performance of Display campaigns, you now have the ability to adjust the Frequency Cap for Display campaigns on Wizard.
- Mutual Success Plan: we will provide customers ability to set up their goals on a quarterly basis to reflect their planning cycle and better align with their demand model.
That's a wrap - see you next month!