Some have said the best tweaks are small tweaks. Ok, I’m not sure who said that but it feels right, right? Right 🙌
Well, that’s what we’ve been working on this month - small tweaks and updates to improve platform experience, ease of use, alerts, and reporting.
These updates will help you stay laser-focused on:
- eliminating technical and repetitive tasks,
- executing campaign experiments at scale, and
- optimizing campaigns to pipeline and revenue
Last month we dove in, this month let’s jump in:
Table of contents:
New to Platform
One New Integration: Qualified
Did we just become best friends with Qualified? Yes, yes we did.
If you’re mutuals with us and them, have Qualified installed on your website, and have a Salesforce integration, we can now activate that first-party website intent data from Qualified Signals for campaign experimentation via our integration with Salesforce.
A true integration dream team. And, we’ll keep the intent data fresh by refreshing it daily.
You can use any of the Qualified Signals data points from Salesforce to filter for specific intent. This audience uses MetaMatch to enhance the targeting on supported social channels (Facebook and LinkedIn).
Two New Views
Don't you think the best part of vacation is all the new sights and views? 🏖️
These updates are basically the same thing.
Library Ads Table
Whether you need the big picture or a single focus, with the new View and Edit drop-down on the Library Ads table you can choose how to view 🔎.
You can customize columns through the column organizer.
Want to drill down even more? Let's go! 🥳
We have a new ad type filter, which will further narrow down the view by ad type letting you:
1. view all ad details in the table by including columns for all ad fields
2. edit draft ads directly in the table
Note: This feature has not been developed for LinkedIn Convo Ad.
Visual Preview of Multiple Ads
While fetch will never (ever) happen, being able to see a preview of multiple ads at once in Metadata will.
To preview multiple ads at once,
- Head to the Library
- Selected the desired ads
- Hit actions → preview
and 💥boom💥 a pop will open that looks like this:
Google Ads Audience
Last, but in no way least for the new to platform features is Google Ads audiences.
You can now use first party data audiences for Google Ads Campaigns in Metadata. When you're creating new Salesforce Audiences, Contact or Account based, you'll will see Google Ads icon.
For now: only STATIC audiences are supported
Filter reports by display channel, drill down to MQLs from the experiments and campaigns table, and updated ROI metrics
- Why this is awesome: better ability to set a strategy, execute on it, and evaluate results in Metadata.
- Filter Reports by Display Channel
- All Metadata reports will support the ability to filter out metrics for display just like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ads.
- New ROI Metrics in the Performance by Channels and Cohorts Report
- You can evaluate the ROI of their campaigns and channels as a dollar amount generated in their influenced or triggered pipeline per dollar spent.
- Drill-down to MQLs from the Experiments and Campaigns table
- In the experiments table, you can drill down to the list of MQLs to understand each experiment's lead quality and performance.
Optimizer & Campaign Settings
- Why this is awesome: more flexibility with Metadata’s optimizer and the ability to auto-pause campaigns.
- Optimizer Updates
- Lead Generation Optimizer goes deeper and now can judge experiments based on generated pipeline. User can select which Opportunities to take into account: Triggered or Influenced.
- Auto-Pause due to not enough budget Setting
- You can decide whether to auto-pause experiments due to not enough budget or keep assigning extra budget for low performing experiments.
New UI: Audience Page
- Admin user can set other Users' email notification settings
Custom Fields - Disclaimer URL for Facebook
Pull leads for 3 months after end date of campaign - we now pull leads that convert for 3 months after a campaign's end date.
And, that’s a wrap for June - see you next month!