What If I Use an Unsupported Marketing Automation Platform?
- Our team is constantly investigating new partners to integrate on the platform between Marketing Automation Platforms, Advertising Channels, CRM Systems, and more. If there is an integral product to your business that we do not currently offer on the platform, please provide a Suggestion. That being said, all Converted Leads from the platform can be exported to CSV and imported into your Marketing Automation Platform. It is an extra step on your end but nothing will be lost.
As A User, Am I Expected To Make All 5 Integrations?
- The short answer is no, but let's break it down by section.
- Advertising: Facebook & LinkedIn should both be integrated. You might be thinking that Facebook is a waste of budget for B2B campaigns but our campaigns have historically seen very low CPMQL (Cost Per Marketing Qualified Lead) on Facebook. Also, Multi-Variant experimentation is a key to the platform and testing across channels is a key ingredient.
- CRM: The only way the platform will not be fully utilized if you are using a CRM other than Salesforce is the Opportunity attribution to leads from platform campaigns.
- Marketing Automation: See answer above. If for some strange reason, you use both Hubspot and Marketo, you can only integrate with one or the other.
Why do you connect to our CRM? :
Note: This applies to HubSpot and Salesforce CRM
We pull information for targeting.
We pull information to measure the impact of your activities on pipeline generation.
We do not write or otherwise update the information in your CRM.