This article will walk you through some of the most common questions about setting up SSO with Metadata.
Pre-requisites: You need to have purchased SSO in your Metadata contract.
Can I set up SSO with Metadata?
Yes, you can set up SSO/SAML with Metadata.
What SSO providers does Metadata integrate with?
Metadata connects with most major SSO providers, such as Okta, OneLogin, SecureAuth, Google Suite, and more.
What does the SSO setup process look like?
If you have purchased SSO within your contract, then request your technical implementation lead to provide you with the setup form. Once the form is filled up by the appropriate member of your team then our product team will reach out to them to complete the SSO setup.
What information do I need to provide?
We will need the following information from you:
- Which SAML protocol version do you use/support?
- Does the company use a third-party IDP provider?
- Which protocol binding will be used?
- Do we need a sign request?
- What email domain name do we need to redirect to given IDP
Article is closed for comments.